1 to 11 of 11
- Package::__construct() – Constructor
- Package::add_build_notice() – Add a notice stating that the build has not been done yet.
- Package::container() – Loads the dependency injection container for woocommerce blocks.
- Package::get_package() – For back compat this is provided. Ideally, you should register your class with AutomatticWoocommerceBlocksContainer and make Package a dependency.
- Package::get_path() – Returns the path to the plugin directory.
- Package::get_url() – Returns the url to the blocks plugin directory.
- Package::get_version() – Returns the version of the plugin.
- Package::has_dependencies() – Check dependencies exist.
- Package::init() – Init the package – load the blocks library and define constants.
- Package::is_built() – See if files have been built or not.
- Package::remove_core_blocks() – Remove core blocks (for 3.6 and below).
API Letters: P