1 to 16 of 16
- Package::__construct() – Constructor
- Package::add_build_notice() – Add a notice stating that the build has not been done yet.
- Package::container() – Loads the dependency injection container for woocommerce blocks.
- Package::get_active_version() – Return the active version of WC Admin.
- Package::get_package() – For back compat this is provided. Ideally, you should register your class with AutomatticWoocommerceBlocksContainer and make Package a dependency.
- Package::get_path() – Returns the path to the plugin directory.
- Package::get_url() – Returns the url to the blocks plugin directory.
- Package::get_version() – Returns the version of the plugin.
- Package::has_dependencies() – Check dependencies exist.
- Package::init() – Init the package.
- Package::is_built() – See if files have been built or not.
- Package::is_experimental_build() – Checks if we’re executing the code in an experimental build mode.
- Package::is_feature_plugin_build() – Checks if we’re executing the code in an feature plugin or experimental build mode.
- Package::is_package_active() – Return whether the package is active.
- Package::on_deactivation() – Add deactivation hook for versions of the plugin that don’t have the deactivation note.
- Package::remove_core_blocks() – Remove core blocks (for 3.6 and below).
API Letters: P